Buffalo Sabres vs. Montreal Canadiens: Live Stream, TV Channel, Start Time | 10/27/2022 – How to Watch and Stream Major League & College Sports
The Buffalo Sabres (4-2-0) host the Montreal Canadiens (3-4-0) at KeyBank Center in Buffalo, New York on October 27, 2022, starting at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, TSN2, RDS, and MSG-B. The Sabres sit in sixth place and the Canadiens are 15th in the Eastern Conference.
How to Watch Buffalo vs. Montreal
- Game Day: Thursday, October 27, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: MSG (Regional restrictions may apply)
- Arena: KeyBank Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start your free trial today!
Buffalo and Montreal Stats
- On average, the Sabres post 3.8 goals in a game (fourth in league), and the Canadiens allow 3.0 (13th).
- The Canadiens score 2.4 goals per game (28th in NHL), and the Sabres are conceding 2.7 (eighth).
- Buffalo has a +7 goal differential on the season, fourth in the league.
- Montreal has a -4 goal differential on the season, 24th in the league.
- The Canadiens have conceded 3 goals while short-handed (killing off 85.7% of penalties), and the Sabres have scored 3 power-play goals (successful on 13.6% of opportunities).
- The Canadiens have scored 1 power-play goals (30th in league in power-play percentage), and the Sabres have conceded 4 while short-handed (14th in penalty-kill percentage).
Buffalo Impact Players
- Rasmus Dahlin is one of Buffalo’s leading contributors (eight total points), having registered five goals and three assists.
- Alex Tuch has six goals and one assist to total seven points (1.2 per game).
- Casey Mittelstadt’s five points this season have come via one goal and four assists.
- Eric Comrie has a goals against average of 3.5, and a .908 save percentage (22nd in the league).
Henri Jokiharju: Out (Upper-Body),
Mattias Samuelsson: Out (Lower-Body)
Montreal Impact Players
- Nicholas Suzuki’s three goals and four assists in seven games for Montreal add up to seven total points on the season.
- Cole Caufield has helped lead the offense for Montreal this season with five goals and one assist.
- Montreal’s Sean Monahan is among the leading scorers on the team with five total points (two goals and three assists).
- Jake Allen has allowed 13 goals (2.6 goals against average) and amassed 144 saves with a .917 save percentage (18th in the league).
Carey Price: Out (Knee),
Emil Heineman: Out (Thumb),
Joel Armia: Out (Upper-body),
Kaiden Guhle: Day To Day (Undisclosed),
Michael Matheson: Out (Lower Body),
Paul Byron: Out (Hip),
Juraj Slafkovsky: Day To Day (Undisclosed),
Joel Edmundson: Out (Lower Body)
Regional restrictions apply.